IVAO offers a rating transfer to its users holding a Pilot’s licence in real life.
A rating transfer is possible only one time per user.
|IVAO Rank||Rating||Real world qualification||Minimum Hours to be done in IVAO|
|PP||PPL or CPL without IR||50|
|SPP||PPL or CPL or ATPL with IR||60|
|CP||CPL or ATPL with IR and MEL||70|
Rating transfer process
- Scan of your real license (please include all pages without any hidden item).
- Request the rating transfer with your Division HQ (DIR/ADIR), who will have to act as an advocate to your request.
- The Division HQ will check the copies of the documents supplied
- If the Division HQ supports your request, they will forward your application to TD/TAD.
- HQ Training Department will make a cross-check of the documents.
- The Training Department may request the applicant to complete one or more theoretical and/or practical exam(s) before deciding on the rating transfer.
- The Training Department may request an interview with the applicant so as to check his professional capability corresponds with the provided license and/or his English proficiency level matches the requested rating.
Downgrade after a rating transfer
- false documents have been detected
- Verifiable reports of below standard performance of the user in relation to the rating transfer
- Misbehavior or violation of IVAO’s Rules and Regulations
- Suspension of IVAO Network